Thursday, June 2, 2011

The blog was created by man and it has a plan

If you read my blog in the past you'll know that my posting went from infrequent to non-existent. As you may have guessed thats a very bad way to run a blog, people tend to stop reading when you stop posting. My goal for this blog is to post on a more regular basis. I'll add something at least once a day during the week, sometimes a long post with my thoughts on various topics (sports, technology, and politics being the most likely subjects) other times it will be a link to something I find interesting, a blog post, news story, or fun youtube video. Hopefully I'll post often enough to keep people interested about enough things that they'll be interested in. I'm also hoping that people will start posting comments and get good debate going (remember to keep it civil!). So if you are returning welcome back, if you are new hope you enjoy my new efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment